Wednesday

Fuckin'... Insane Clown Posse...

I really hate to give this video any more plays
because it could lead to one more album sale
which could fuel these guys' coke addictions for another day.

But nonetheless, I must.

I've been seeing this meme pop up on the internets everywhere,
and recognized the fat fuck's face but I didn't bother trying to find the source,
until 5 minutes ago.

So,
this song is about Miracles.
"Fuckin' miracles".

One of them raps the line,
"Water, fire, air and dirt / Fucking magnets, how do they work?"

followed by,
"Man, fuck talking to scientists!"

I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW THOSE MAGNETS WORK THEN, HUH?
Maybe if you finished high school you'd be a bit more
convincing with these "fuckin' miracles".

This video looks like that shitty Mortal Kombat game that
I bought from my friend for 5$ in elementary school.
Which sucked.

Everything to do with this song, video, and band is cancerous.

Ugh.

No comments: